You're eligible to apply to refinance your student loans!
- Refinance federal and/or private student loans at lower rates with no fees.
- Choose a 5, 8, 12, or 15 year term to best fit your needs.
- Each applicant receives a personal loan advisor to help them through every step in the process.
- Spouses can refinance their loans together. Parents can refinance their loans too.
- Consolidate federal and private student loans
- Zero Fees
- Choice of fixed or variable interest rate
- 0.25% interest rate reduction while enrolled in automatic payments1
- The minimum consolidation loan amount is $5,000.
- Subject to credit approval, borrowers can consolidate up to the aggregate amount of their education loan debt. Maximum limits may apply.
- Rates as low as 2.25% variable and 2.74% fixed1
- No fees or prepayment penalties
- Unemployment protection
- Competitive Fixed and Variable Rates
- No Prepayment Fees
- 24 Months of Hardship Forbearance
- Variable rates as low as 2.22% APR1; Fixed rates as low as 3.44% APR1
- Rates include 0.50% automated payment discount1, 2
- Displayed rates are for well-qualified applicants who choose the 5-year term1
- 5, 10 or 15-year repayment terms available (rates may vary)1
- No application fees or origination fees
- An easy student loan application with a preliminary decision in minutes
- Cosigner Release option available3
- Consolidate your student loans into one payment
The U.S. Department of Education handles all Federal Consolidation Loans. Apply online or contact the Loan Consolidation Information Call Center at 1-800-557-7392. Go to StudentLoans.gov
Discover how much you could be saving each month with our student loan refinancing calculator.
Helpful Consolidation Tips
- You'll need your Driver's License and Social Security Number (SSN)
- Be prepared to provide your work income and any other income you have
- If you're using a cosigner, get an email address for them