You're eligible to apply to refinance your student loans!
- Rates as low as 2.25% variable and 2.99% fixed1
- No fees or prepayment penalties
- Unemployment protection
- Refinance federal and/or private student loans at lower rates with no fees.
- Choose a 5, 8, 12, or 15 year term to best fit your needs.
- Each applicant receives a personal loan advisor to help them through every step in the process.
- Spouses can refinance their loans together. Parents can refinance their loans too.
- Fixed-rate loans from 2.55% APR to 6.42% APR1
- No-obligation rate quote in less than a minute with no impact to credit score
- No origination, prepayment or late fees
- Cosigner release (subject to approval)
- Standard and graduated repayment plans (subject to approval)
- Available to students and parents who borrowed on behalf of their students
- Competitive Fixed and Variable Rates
- No Prepayment Fees
- 24 Months of Hardship Forbearance
The U.S. Department of Education handles all Federal Consolidation Loans. Apply online or contact the Loan Consolidation Information Call Center at 1-800-557-7392. Go to StudentLoans.gov
Discover how much you could be saving each month with our student loan refinancing calculator.
Helpful Consolidation Tips
- You'll need your Driver's License and Social Security Number (SSN)
- Be prepared to provide your work income and any other income you have
- If you're using a cosigner, get an email address for them