You're eligible to apply to refinance your student loans!
- Rates as low as 1.74% variable and 3.49% fixed1
- No fees or prepayment penalties
- Unemployment protection
- Rates as low as 1.74% APR variable and 2.73% APR fixed.
- Check your rate in 2 minutes with no impact on credit.
- We search our network of top-rated lenders to ensure you get the best deal.
- Options available if you experience financial hardship.
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties.
- Variable rates as low as 2.64% APR1; Fixed rates as low as 2.59% APR1
- Rates include 0.50% automated payment discount1, 2
- Displayed rates are for well-qualified applicants with an Undergraduate degree who choose the 5-year term1
- 5, 10 or 15-year repayment terms available (rates may vary); 20-year term only available for borrowers with an Undergraduate or Graduate degree borrowing over $75,0001
- Loan amounts from $10,000 to $200,000 (maximum loan amounts vary by degree attained)3
- No application fees or origination fees
- An easy student loan application with a preliminary decision in minutes
- Cosigner Release option available4
- Consolidate your student loans into one payment.5
The U.S. Department of Education handles all Federal Consolidation Loans. Apply online or contact the Loan Consolidation Information Call Center at 1-800-557-7392. Go to StudentLoans.gov
Discover how much you could be saving each month with our student loan refinancing calculator.
Helpful Consolidation Tips
- You'll need your Driver's License and Social Security Number (SSN)
- Be prepared to provide your work income and any other income you have
- If you're using a cosigner, get an email address for them