You're eligible to apply to refinance your student loans!
- Refinance federal and/or private student loans at lower rates with no fees.
- Choose a 5, 8, 12, or 15 year term to best fit your needs.
- Each applicant receives a personal loan advisor to help them through every step in the process.
- Spouses can refinance their loans together. Parents can refinance their loans too.
Discover Private Consolidation Loan
- Consolidate federal and private student loans.
- No fees. No application, origination or late fees.
- Choice of fixed or variable interest rate.
- 0.25% interest rate reduction while enrolled in automatic payments1
- Rates as low as 1.74% variable and 2.49% fixed1
- No fees or prepayment penalties
- Unemployment protection
The U.S. Department of Education handles all Federal Consolidation Loans. Apply online or contact the Loan Consolidation Information Call Center at 1-800-557-7392. Go to StudentLoans.gov
Discover how much you could be saving each month with our student loan refinancing calculator.
Helpful Consolidation Tips
- You'll need your Driver's License and Social Security Number (SSN)
- Be prepared to provide your work income and any other income you have
- If you're using a cosigner, get an email address for them