You're eligible to apply to refinance your student loans!
- Rates as low as 5.09% variable and 4.49% fixed1
- No fees or prepayment penalties
- Unemployment protection
- Rates as low as 1.74% APR variable and 2.73% APR fixed.
- Check your rate in 2 minutes with no impact on credit.
- We search our network of top-rated lenders to ensure you get the best deal.
- Options available if you experience financial hardship.
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties.
- Our customers have reported that they are saving an average of $278 every month or will see an average of $20,774 in total savings after refinancing their student loans with Education Loan Finance.1
- Variable and fixed rates starting from 5.28% APR and 5.48% APR2
- Prequalify in as little as two minutes
- Award winning customer service from your dedicated Student Loan Advisor who is matched to you from the moment you sign up
The U.S. Department of Education handles all Federal Consolidation Loans. Apply online or contact the Loan Consolidation Information Call Center at 1-800-557-7392. Go to StudentLoans.gov
Discover how much you could be saving each month with our student loan refinancing calculator.
Helpful Consolidation Tips
- You'll need your Driver's License and Social Security Number (SSN)
- Be prepared to provide your work income and any other income you have
- If you're using a cosigner, get an email address for them