About Private Student Loans
Private Student Loans Center, a service of Edvisors, is one of the nation's fastest growing providers of student loans and related information. Since 1998, we have helped over 25 million students and parents access more than $1 billion in federal and private student loans, school scholarships and consolidation funding for undergraduate, graduate and continuing education. Learn more about Edvisors.
Private student loans help 'fill the gap' in your financial aid package. Private loans allow you to borrow the difference between what Federal aid can cover, and the true cost of your education.
Private loan funds can be used to pay for tuition, supplies, housing, and more.
For independent verification of the quality of our services, please see our online Better Business Bureau profile.
Want to work with us? Visit our Private Student Loans Affiliate Program
Private Student Loans for College Listed by Popularity
Below are the most popular colleges offering private student loans.
- Arizona State University Private Student Loans
- Kaplan University private student loans
- Liberty University private student loans
- Nova Southeastern University private student loans
- Ohio State University private student loans
- Pennsylvania State University private student loans
- Temple University private student loans
- University of Phoenix private student loans
- Virginia Commonwealth University private student loans
- Wayne State University private student loans
Below are states offering private student loans listed by college popularity.
- California private student loans
- Florida private student loans
- Illinois private student loans
- Massachusetts private student loans
- Michigan private student loans
- North Carolina private student loans
- New York private student loans
- Ohio private student loans
- Pennsylvania private student loans
- Texas private student loans
The content, guidance, and comparison information that Private Student Loans Center and Student Loan Network offer are provided free of charge to millions of students and their parents. There is no fee to visitors to download a scholarship e-book or register for our monthly scholarship; no fee to review helpful tips and resources to support you while completing the FAFSA; and no fee to contact the lenders we list on our sites. We are compensated by our partners for the marketing services we provide to them. The manner in which we are compensated may vary by partner and loan type. To apply for a loan the user is transferred to a website that is not owned by, affiliated with, or maintained by Student Loan Network. We do not guarantee loan approval or acceptance into any loan program or specific terms or conditions with any lender.