Splash Financial Student Loan Refinancing
Splash Financial negotiates with credit unions and banks to provide low refinancing rates to student loan borrowers.
Splash is a student loan refinance company that negotiates with credit unions and banks to provide market-leading rates. Our sole focus is helping graduates save money through student loan refinancing – it’s the only product we offer!
The Splash Financial Refinance Loan Offers the Following:
- Rates as low as 1.58%1 Variable APR and 2.88%1 Fixed APR
- See your rates in 3 minutes without affecting your credit score2
- No pre-payment penalties, origination, or application fees
- Minimum loan amounts starting at $5,000 and no loan maximums
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Graduates with an associate, bachelor’s or graduate degree
- Parents who took out educational loans to finance their child’s education are also eligible if the child has graduated.
- Borrower and cosigner, if applicable, must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- 660+ FICO
- <50% Monthly Debt-to-Income Ratio
Minimum Loan Amount: $5,000
Annual loan maximum: No Maximum
2To check the rates and terms you qualify for, Splash Financial conducts a soft credit pull that will not affect your credit score. However, if you choose a product and continue your application, the lender will request your full credit report from one or more consumer reporting agencies, which is considered a hard credit pull and may affect your credit.