College Ave Student Loans Refi
With College Ave Student Loans Refi, you could reduce the total cost of your student loans or your current monthly payment (or maybe even both!).
We offer the most options so you can create a refi loan that fits your budget and your life, plus we'll make it fast and easy.
Interest Rates, Fees and Terms
- Variable interest rates from 2.62% – 6.12% APR1
- Fixed interest rates from 3.54% – 6.25% APR1
- No application or prepayment fees
- Apply in 3 minutes or less for instant credit decision
- You (and your cosigner, if applicable) must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Must have graduated from a public or private, not-for-profit, degree granting institution
- Consolidate and refinance up to $300,0003
- All loans are subject to individual approval and adherence to underwriting guidelines.
College Ave Student Loans products are made available through either Firstrust Bank, member FDIC or M.Y. Safra Bank, FSB, member FDIC. All loans are subject to individual approval and adherence to underwriting guidelines. Program restrictions, other terms, and conditions apply.
1All rates shown include the auto pay discount. The 0.25% auto-pay interest rate reduction applies as long as the borrower or cosigner, if applicable, enrolls in auto-pay and authorizes our loan servicer to automatically deduct your monthly payments from a valid bank account via Automated Clearing House (“ACH”). The rate reduction applies for as long as the monthly payment amount is successfully deducted from the designated bank account and is suspended during periods of forbearance and certain deferments. Variable rates may increase after consummation.
2This informational repayment example uses typical loan terms for a refi borrower with a Full Principal & Interest Repayment and a 10-year repayment term, has a $40,000 loan and a 5.5% Annual Percentage Rate (“APR”): 120 monthly payments of $434.11 while in the repayment period, for a total amount of payments of $52,092.61. Loans will never have a full principal and interest monthly payment of less than $50. Your actual rates and repayment terms may vary.
3$5,000 is the minimum requirement to refinance. The maximum loan amount is $300,000 for those with medical, dental, pharmacy or veterinary doctorate degrees, and $150,000 for all other undergraduate or graduate degrees. Information advertised valid as of 08/01/2019. Variable interest rates may increase after consummation.