Best Student Loan Refinance Companies
Compare top lenders and learn about today’s best refinancing options. We work with some of the nation’s most reputable banks and credit unions to bring you competitive benefits, rates and terms. Find the loan refinance solution that works best for you!
Student Loan Refinance Rates and Benefits
SoFi Student Loans
Don't get stuck with the standard student loan rate. You've worked hard; you deserve better. Learn how SoFi can help you put money back in your pocket:
- Rates: Variable rates as low as 2.25% APR and fixed rates as low as 2.99% APR with Autopay1
- Simplicity: Consolidate all existing student loans (federal and private) into a single loan with one monthly payment
- No Fees: No origination fees and no prepayment penalties
College Ave Student Loans
College Ave Student Loans Refi was created to help graduates refinance existing student loans so they can repay their loans easily while reducing the total cost and/or monthly payment.
- No application or origination fees
- Variable interest rates from 3.24% – 5.54% APR1
- Fixed interest rates from 3.34% – 5.69% APR1
- Choose how long you take to repay the loan
- You (and your cosigner, if applicable) must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Must have graduated from a public or private, not-for-profit, degree granting institution
- Consolidate and refinance up to $300,0003
- All loans are subject to individual approval and adherence to underwriting guidelines.
PenFed Student Loans Powered by Purefy
- Refinance federal and/or private student loans at lower rates with no fees.
- Choose a 5, 8, 12, or 15 year term to best fit your needs.
- Each applicant receives a personal loan advisor to help them through every step in the process.
- Spouses can refinance their loans together. Parents can refinance their loans too.
- Show more info »
Iowa Student Loan
Reset Refinance Loan from Iowa Student Loan
The Reset Loan is offered nationwide by Iowa Student Loan, a Midwest nonprofit organization, and features competitive fixed rates.
The Reset Refinance Loan was designed by student loan experts with decades of experience to help borrowers (both students and parents) looking to simplify repayment of and obtain a lower fixed interest rate on their student loans.
The Reset Refinance Loan, which is offered nationwide by Iowa Student Loan, a Midwest nonprofit organization, only features fixed rates at this time because it is our belief that most borrowers should be extremely cautious of variable-rate loans in the current financial environment where rates are on the rise.
Looking to lower your overall student loan costs or make repayment more manageable? The Reset Loan offers competitive fixed rates with multiple repayment options.
The Reset Loan is:
- A fixed-rate loan with rates starting at 2.46% APR to 6.06% APR1
- Transparent. Loan eligibility, underwriting criteria and repayment benefits are provided upfront before you apply.
- Borrower friendly. Repayment benefits and policies were created to benefit borrowers and their families.
- Comprehensive. You have the ability to refinance private and federal education loans into one new loan.
You Put in the Work. Now Reap the Rewards.
Completing your education was one smart decision – here’s your chance to make another. Save your hard-earned cash with Student Loan Refinancing from Nelnet Bank.
Why Nelnet Bank?
40+ Years of Experience
Backed by the nation’s largest student loan servicer, we’ve proven that we know our stuff.
Expert Borrower Support
Real people. Real support. We’ll help you find a loan that fits your needs.
No matter what level of education you’re pursuing, Nelnet Bank’s got you covered. We offer refinancing solutions for undergrad, graduate, private, and federal loans.
Easy to Apply
See the rate you qualify for in as little as two minutes and save for years. Plus, we don’t believe in application or prepayment fees.
- $36,000+ income, 680+ FICO Credit
- Loan Limits: $125,000 Undergrad, $150,000 Graduate, $175,000 MBA and Law, $225,000 Heath Professionals
- Loan approval subject to credit review
Discover Private Consolidation Loan
- Consolidate federal and private student loans
- Zero Fees
- Choice of fixed or variable interest rate
- 0.25% interest rate reduction while enrolled in automatic payments1
- The minimum consolidation loan amount is $5,000.
- Subject to credit approval, borrowers can consolidate up to the aggregate amount of their education loan debt. Maximum limits may apply.
- Show more info »
Discover Private Consolidation Loan offers great rates and flexible terms.
- Payments can be made anytime to help reduce the overall cost of the loan and there is never a penalty for prepaying.
- Applying online is quick and easy and our knowledgeable, US-based Student Loan Specialists are ready to help you anytime 24/7.
Interest Rates and Terms
- Variable interest rates from 1.87% APR to 5.87% APR1
- Fixed interest rates from 3.49% APR to 6.74% APR for a 10-year term1
- Fixed interest rates from 3.74% APR to 6.99% APR for a 20-year term1
**Not all lenders that may offer private loan refinancing are listed above and you may be able to obtain a private refinance loan from another lender. Edvisors cannot guarantee loan eligibility for site users. Please check with your lender directly for information related to your personal eligibility.
*** Illinois residents, please click on this link.