Best Student Loan Refinance Companies
Compare top lenders and learn about today’s best refinancing options. We work with some of the nation’s most reputable banks and credit unions to bring you competitive benefits, rates and terms. Find the loan refinance solution that works best for you!
Student Loan Refinance Rates and Benefits
Splash Financial Refinance LoanSplash Financial negotiates with credit unions and banks to provide low refinancing rates to student loan borrowers.
Splash is a student loan refinance company that negotiates with credit unions and banks to provide market-leading rates. Our sole focus is helping graduates save money through student loan refinancing – it’s the only product we offer!
The Splash Financial Refinance Loan Offers the Following:
- Rates as low as 1.74%1 Variable APR and 1.99%1 Fixed APR
- See your rates in 3 minutes without affecting your credit score2
- No pre-payment penalties, origination, or application fees
- Minimum loan amounts starting at $5,000 and no loan maximums
- Special terms for Medical and Dental Residents and Fellows
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Graduates with an associate, bachelor’s or graduate degree
- Parents who took out educational loans to finance their child’s education are also eligible if the child has graduated
- Borrower and cosigner, if applicable, must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- 650+ FICO
- <50% Monthly Debt-to-Income Ratio
Minimum Loan Amount: $5,000
Annual loan maximum: No MaximumSplash Financial Refinance Loan Full Terms and Information
SoFi Student Loans
- Rates as low as 1.74% variable and 3.49% fixed1
- No fees or prepayment penalties
- Unemployment protection
Don't get stuck with the standard student loan rate. You've worked hard; you deserve better. Learn how SoFi can help you put money back in your pocket:
- Rates: Variable rates as low as 1.74% APR and fixed rates as low as 3.49% APR with Autopay1
- Simplicity: Consolidate all existing student loans (federal and private) into a single loan with one monthly payment
- No Fees: No origination fees and no prepayment penalties
Earnest Student Loan Refinancing
Earnest Student Loan Refinancing
New-fashioned loans for the next generation.
Earnest is a technology company using cutting-edge data science, smarter design, and software automation to rebuild financial services.
With a mission to empower people with the financial capital they need to live better lives, Earnest's lending products are built for a new generation seeking to reach life's milestones. The company uses data and technology to understand every applicant's unique financial story and offer the lowest possible rates.Earnest Student Loan Refinancing Full Terms and Conditions
PenFed Student Loans Powered by Purefy
- Refinance federal and/or private student loans at lower rates with no fees.
- Choose a 5, 8, 12, or 15 year term to best fit your needs.
- Each applicant receives a personal loan advisor to help them through every step in the process.
- Spouses can refinance their loans together. Parents can refinance their loans too.
College Ave Student Loans Refi was created to help graduates refinance existing student loans so they can repay their loans easily while reducing the total cost and/or monthly payment.
- No application or origination fees
- Variable interest rates from 3.44% – 6.64% APR1
- Fixed interest rates from 3.49% – 6.74% APR1
- Choose how long you take to repay the loan
- You (and your cosigner, if applicable) must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Must have graduated from a public or private, not-for-profit, degree granting institution
- Consolidate and refinance up to $300,0003
- All loans are subject to individual approval and adherence to underwriting guidelines.
PNC Bank Refinance Student Loans
- Variable rates as low as 2.14% APR1; Fixed rates as low as 2.59% APR1
- Rates include 0.50% automated payment discount1, 2
- Displayed rates are for well-qualified applicants with an Undergraduate degree who choose the 5-year term1
- 5, 10 or 15-year repayment terms available (rates may vary); 20-year term only available for borrowers with an Undergraduate or Graduate degree borrowing over $75,0001
- Loan amounts from $10,000 to $200,000 (maximum loan amounts vary by degree attained)3
- No application fees or origination fees
- An easy student loan application with a preliminary decision in minutes
- Cosigner Release option available4
- Consolidate your student loans into one payment.5
**Not all lenders that may offer private loan refinancing are listed above and you may be able to obtain a private refinance loan from another lender. Edvisors cannot guarantee loan eligibility for site users. Please check with your lender directly for information related to your personal eligibility.
*** Illinois residents, please click on this link.