Best Student Loan Refinance Companies
Compare top lenders and learn about today’s best refinancing options. We work with some of the nation’s most reputable banks and credit unions to bring you competitive benefits, rates and terms. Find the loan refinance solution that works best for you!
Student Loan Refinance Rates and Benefits
SoFi Student Loans
Don't get stuck with the standard student loan rate. You've worked hard; you deserve better. Learn how SoFi can help you put money back in your pocket:
- Rates: Variable rates as low as 2.25% APR and fixed rates as low as 2.74% APR with Autopay1
- Simplicity: Consolidate all existing student loans (federal and private) into a single loan with one monthly payment
- No Fees: No origination fees and no prepayment penalties
PNC Bank Refinance Student Loans
- Variable rates as low as 2.22% APR1; Fixed rates as low as 3.44% APR1
- Rates include 0.50% automated payment discount1, 2
- Displayed rates are for well-qualified applicants who choose the 5-year term1
- 5, 10 or 15-year repayment terms available (rates may vary)1
- No application fees or origination fees
- An easy student loan application with a preliminary decision in minutes
- Cosigner Release option available3
- Consolidate your student loans into one payment.
- Show more info »
College Ave Student Loans
College Ave Student Loans Refi was created to help graduates refinance existing student loans so they can repay their loans easily while reducing the total cost and/or monthly payment.
- No application or origination fees
- Variable interest rates from 2.94% – 6.79% APR1
- Fixed interest rates from 2.99% – 6.89% APR1
- Choose how long you take to repay the loan
- You (and your cosigner, if applicable) must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Must have graduated from a public or private, not-for-profit, degree granting institution
- Consolidate and refinance up to $300,0003
- All loans are subject to individual approval and adherence to underwriting guidelines.
PenFed Student Loans Powered by Purefy
- Refinance federal and/or private student loans at lower rates with no fees.
- Choose a 5, 8, 12, or 15 year term to best fit your needs.
- Each applicant receives a personal loan advisor to help them through every step in the process.
- Spouses can refinance their loans together. Parents can refinance their loans too.
- Show more info »
Discover Private Consolidation Loan
- Consolidate federal and private student loans
- Zero Fees
- Choice of fixed or variable interest rate
- 0.25% interest rate reduction while enrolled in automatic payments1
- The minimum consolidation loan amount is $5,000.
- Subject to credit approval, borrowers can consolidate up to the aggregate amount of their education loan debt. Maximum limits may apply.
- Show more info »
Discover Private Consolidation Loan offers great rates and flexible terms.
- Payments can be made anytime to help reduce the overall cost of the loan and there is never a penalty for prepaying.
- Applying online is quick and easy and our knowledgeable, US-based Student Loan Specialists are ready to help you anytime 24/7.
Interest Rates and Terms
- Consolidation 10-Year
- Consolidation 20-Year
You Put in the Work. Now Reap the Rewards.
Completing your education was one smart decision – here’s your chance to make another. Save your hard-earned cash with Student Loan Refinancing from Nelnet Bank.
Why Nelnet Bank?
Nelnet Inc. has 40+ Years of Experience
Backed by the nation’s largest student loan servicer, we’ve proven that we know our stuff.
Expert Borrower Support
Real people. Real support. We’ll help you find a loan that fits your needs.
We offer refinancing solutions for undergrad, graduate, private, and federal loans.
Easy to Apply
See the rate you qualify for in as little as two minutes and save for years. Plus, we don’t believe in application or prepayment fees.
- $36,000+ income, 680+ FICO Credit
- Loan Limits (Based on Highest Level of Education Received):
- Undergraduate: $125,000
- Graduate, MBA, Law: $175,000
- Graduate Health Professional: $500,000
- Loan approval subject to credit review
**Not all lenders that may offer private loan refinancing are listed above and you may be able to obtain a private refinance loan from another lender. Edvisors cannot guarantee loan eligibility for site users. Please check with your lender directly for information related to your personal eligibility.
*** Illinois residents, please click on this link.