Stride Funding Disclaimers
To be eligible for a Stride Income Share Agreement, students must fall into the following criteria:
- Attending a four-year Title IV college or university.
- Within two years of graduation.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate program.
- Enrolled in an academic program that meets our outcome-driven eligibility criteria.
- Reside or attend school in a state we serve: Currently, we provide Income Share Agreements for all states in the U.S., except Alabama, Colorado, Iowa, South Carolina, and Washington.
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident attending school in the U.S.
- Current G.P.A. is greater than 2.9.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call (214)775-9960.