Skip Navigation
After navigation

Stride Funding Disclaimers


To be eligible for a Stride Income Share Agreement, students must fall into the following criteria:

  • Attending a four-year Title IV college or university.
  • Within two years of graduation.
  • Enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate program.
  • Enrolled in an academic program that meets our outcome-driven eligibility criteria. 
  • Reside or attend school in a state we serve:  Currently, we provide Income Share Agreements for all states in the U.S., except Alabama, Colorado, Iowa, South Carolina, and Washington. 
  • U.S. Citizen or permanent resident attending school in the U.S.
  • Current G.P.A. is greater than 2.9.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call (214)775-9960.


What are my private student loan options?