Stride Funding Income Share Agreements
Stride Funding offers students flexible ways to pay for their education with Income Share Agreements (ISAs).
- No cosigner required.
- Income based repayment, once you're graduated and employed.
- No payments when you're unemployed or earning below $30,000/year.
- Shorter repayment. Only 5 years of payments.*
- Get a quote in less than a minute. Quick and easy application process. Transparent calculator and comparison tool.
- Must be BA, MA, or PhD student WITHIN 2 YEARS OF GRADUATION, enrolled in a program that meets our outcome-driven eligibility criteria.
* Your Maximum Payment Period is inclusive of any months where Monthly Payments are made as well as any months that are Deferred Months; this will only be extended if you receive Forbearance, which will extend your Maximum Payment Period on a one-for-one basis.
Apply for a Stride Funding ISA
Payments based on a fixed percentage of future income for up to 60 months after graduation
Only pay when earning more than the $30,000 minimum income threshold.
Payments stop early if you ever hit the payment cap (2.0x your initial funding amount)
Payments based on a fixed percentage of future income.
Lower (or no) payments when you're unemployed or underemployed.
Stride was built for students, by students, and our mission is simple: to help learners of all backgrounds fund their education. Our outcomes-driven financing options never require a co-signer or a minimum credit score and are structured on flexible, income-based repayment. Because we’re focused on where you’re going, not where you came from.
When we invest in a student, we invest in their success—which means we’ll be there every step of the way from affordable funding to student and graduate career support and financial education. We work directly with students to provide outcomes-driven alternatives to traditional private installment loans, as well as with universities and bootcamps to design custom financing programs that open doors.
Currently, we offer students a flexible form of education financing called an Income Share Agreement (ISA). A Stride ISA is an alternative to a traditional private installment loan, and it’s a great way to get funding for school now, and pay it back as a fixed percentage of your income after you graduate and secure a job earning at least $30,000 per year.
You never pay in months when you are unemployed or earning below the minimum income threshold, and you’ll never pay back more than 2 times the original funding amount. And so you can get out of debt and on with your life faster, you’ll stop paying after you’ve made 5 years of payments or reached the maximum repayment amount—whichever comes first.
To be eligible for a Stride Income Share Agreement, students must fall into the following criteria:
- Attending a four-year Title IV college or university.
- Within two years of graduation.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate program.
- Enrolled in an academic program that meets our outcome-driven eligibility criteria.
- Reside or attend school in a state we serve: Currently, we provide Income Share Agreements for all states in the U.S., except Alabama, Colorado, Iowa, South Carolina, and Washington.
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident attending school in the U.S.
- Current G.P.A. is greater than 2.9.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call (214)775-9960.