SoFi Private Student Loans
Get competitive-rate in-school loans that work for you. SoFi makes the process simple—so paying for school is stress-free.
Features & Benefits
- Variable Rates: Starting variable rates range from 1.69% APR - 11.98% APR (with autopay)*, and will never exceed 13.95% (sometimes lower in certain states as required by law)
- Fixed Rates: Fixed rates range from 3.75% APR to 13.30% APR (with autopay)*
- Easy online application!
- No origination fees, late fees, and no insufficient fund fees. Period
- Up to four repayment types (including no payments while in school) and multiple repayment terms help you find the loan that fits your budget
- 0.25% discount when you set up autopay*
- Must have income
- Loan amounts: $5,000 minimum
SoFi Private Student Loans Disclaimers
*Terms and Conditions Apply. SOFI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen or other eligible status and meet SoFi's underwriting requirements. Not all borrowers receive the lowest rate. To qualify for the lowest rate, you must have a responsible financial history and meet other conditions. If approved, your actual rate will be within the range of rates listed above and will depend on a variety of factors, including term of loan, evaluation of your creditworthiness, years of professional experience, income, and a variety of other factors. Rates and Terms are subject to change at anytime without notice and are subject to state restrictions. SoFi refinance loans are private loans and do not have the same repayment options that the federal loan program offers, or may become available, such as Income Based Repayment or Income Contingent Repayment or PAYE. Licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Financing Law License No. 6054612. SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp., NMLS # 1121636. (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)