Meritize Loans are educational loans that may utilize a student’s previous achievements to potentially enhance credit evaluation and improve loan options by providing their academic history, military background, or work experience.
- Borrowers can check their loan options in minutes without impacting their credit score
- Fixed and variable rates from 2.80% - 25.88% APR1
- Full in-school deferment is available for certain products
- 3-month grace period
- Flexible repayment terms available
- 0.25% Interest rate discount when you sign up for autopay2
- Borrowers may have a better chance of approval by applying with a credit-worthy cosigner
- In-house Career Services team committed to helping students with their resumes, networking, interview preparation, and job search
- A knowledgeable Customer Support team that is available to answer any quetsions regarding applications, disbursements, or school information via phone, email, and text
Terms and Conditions apply. Meritize branded loans are educational loans issued by Blue Ridge Bank, National Association (“Bank”), Member FDIC. The Bank and Meritize reserve the right to modify or discontinue products and benefits at any time without notice. To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work authorization document, and meet the Bank’s underwriting requirements.
1Loans feature fixed and variable rates. If approved for a loan the actual loan amount, term, payment and APR amount of loan that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination, state law and other factors. If approved for a loan, to qualify for the lowest rate, you must have excellent credit and meet other conditions.
2 The 0.25% Autopay interest rate reduction applies if you make monthly principal and interest payments by an automatic monthly deduction from a savings or checking account. The benefit will discontinue and be lost for periods in which you do not pay by automatic deduction from a savings or checking account. Autopay is not required to obtain a loan amount of loan that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination, state law and other factors. The Bank and Meritize do not warrant or guarantee any claims made herein.