When federal student loans aren't enough to cover the cost of your education, a LendKey Private Student Loan can help. With a loan from a non-profit credit union in the LendKey program, you can borrow up to your Cost of Attendance for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
- No origination fee or prepayment penalties
- Available for both undergraduate and graduate school student loans
- 0.25% Interest Rate Reduction with automatic payment
- Interest paid on private student loans may be tax deductible
- Cosigner release available
- No handoffs ever, you stay with LendKey from application to final payment
- 30-day no-fee return policy for all borrowers
- All loans funded by community lenders like not-for-profit credit unions and community banks
- 97% borrower satisfaction shows our best in class customer service
Apply With a Cosigner
While not required, we strongly encourage students to apply with a creditworthy cosigner if they may have difficulty qualifying for a loan due to limited income and credit history. This may increase an applicant's chances of approval and of possibly obtaining a better interest rate.
- Funds can be used to pay for qualified education expenses, including:
- Room and board
- Borrow up to 100% of your cost of attendance (max. $120,000 for undergraduates, $160,000 for graduate students)
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Loan cancellation available within 30 days of disbursement with no fees or interest due
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a participating credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Creditworthy student borrowers can apply without a cosigner
1 Subject to lender approval. Borrower must meet lender's credit and income requirements.