College Ave Student Loans
- Fast application and instant credit decision
- 0.25% interest rate reduction when you make payments by automatic debit1
- Borrow up to 100% of the school-certified cost of attendance (minimum $1,000)3
- Free to apply and no disbursement fees
- Choice of how long you take to repay: 5, 8, 10, or 15 years
- Multiple repayment options, including deferred
- No penalty for early repayment
- You (and your cosigner, if applicable) must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- You must be enrolled at least half-time as a student at an eligible degree-granting school
- Students must meet the minimum age of majority for their state of residence if applying alone
College Ave Student Loans products are made available through either Firstrust Bank, member FDIC or M.Y. Safra Bank, FSB, member FDIC. All loans are subject to individual approval and adherence to underwriting guidelines. Program restrictions, other terms, and conditions apply.
1Rates shown are for the College Ave Undergraduate Loan product and include autopay discount. The 0.25% auto-pay interest rate reduction applies as long as a valid bank account is designated for required monthly payments. Variable rates may increase after consummation.
2This informational repayment example uses typical loan terms for a freshman borrower who selects the Deferred Repayment Option with a 10-year repayment term, has a $10,000 loan that is disbursed in one disbursement and a 8.35% fixed Annual Percentage Rate (“APR”): 120 monthly payments of $179.18 while in the repayment period, for a total amount of payments of $21,501.54. Loans will never have a full principal and interest monthly payment of less than $50. Your actual rates and repayment terms may vary.
Information advertised valid as of 11/2/2020. Variable interest rates may increase after consummation. Lowest advertised rates require selection of full principal and interest payments with the shortest available loan term.