Find Private Student Loans
Please tell us which school you have in mind so that we can verify that it participates in the U-fi student loan program.
- See your rate in minutes
- It’s free to apply and seeing your rate offer won’t hurt your credit score
- Interest rate reduction with auto debit discount1
- Cosigner release after 24 on-time payments2
- Variable rates as low as 3.99%3 and fixed rates as low as 5.49%3 (with auto debit discount)
- Flexible repayment options
** Edvisors cannot guarantee financial aid and loan eligibility for site users. Please check with your school or your lender directly for information related to your personal eligibility. Not all lenders participate in the Edvisors site. Lenders that participate may not offer loan products to every school.
*** Illinois residents, please click on this link .
PrivateStudentLoans.com recommends you consider all financial aid alternatives including grants, scholarships and federal loans (Federal Stafford, Federal Parent PLUS, Federal Grad PLUS) prior to applying for private student loans.