Find Private Student Loans
Please tell us which school you have in mind so that we can verify that it participates in the Sallie Mae student loan program.
- Variable Rates: 1.25% APR - 11.15% APR (lowest rate shown includes the auto debit discount). Fixed rates also available.1
- Whether you're studying online or on campus, borrow up to 100% of the school-certified expenses4
- Choose from multiple repayment options, including no payments while in school1
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty3
- The only undergraduate student loan that offers 4 months of Chegg® study help --a $100 value6
** Edvisors cannot guarantee financial aid and loan eligibility for site users. Please check with your school or your lender directly for information related to your personal eligibility. Not all lenders participate in the Edvisors site. Lenders that participate may not offer loan products to every school.
*** Illinois residents, please click on this link .
PrivateStudentLoans.com recommends you consider all financial aid alternatives including grants, scholarships and federal loans (Federal Stafford, Federal Parent PLUS, Federal Grad PLUS) prior to applying for private student loans.