Private Student Loan Options
|Option(s)||Benefits and Information|
- Competitive rates and no origination fees for degree-granting institutions
- Borrow up to 100% of your school-certified cost of attendance (Min. $1,000)1
- It takes about 15 minutes to apply and get a credit result
1 As certified by your school and confirmed by Sallie Mae, less other financial aid received.Sallie Mae reserves the right to approve a lower amount than what the school has certified.Requested amounts exceeding $99,999 may require multiple loans.
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Fixed or variable interest rate options for eligible applicants
- Choose the repayment option that best meets your needs
- Choice of fixed or variable interest rate
- Graduation Reward: 1% principal reduction per loan1
- Applying with a cosigner may increase your chances of getting approved
1 Proof of graduation (certified copy of diploma) must be submitted within 90 days of graduation. 1% principal reduction is based on the fully disbursed loan amount.To receive the reward, no more than one late payment (payment received more than 10 days after due date) is allowed.Certain restrictions and limitations may apply.SunTrust reserves the right to change or discontinue these benefits without notice.This loan program is subject to credit approval and -may not be available in all jurisdictions.
- Competitive fixed or variable interest rates on private student loans
- Zero fees - no application fees, no origination fees, no late fees
- Get good grades, get cash rewards on each new Discover student loan
- Choose your interest rate option: variable or fixed rate
- No application or origination fees
- 0.50% interest rate reduction with automated payments1
1 If automatic payment is discontinued, you will no longer receive an automatic payment discount. A federal regulation limits the number of transfers that may be made from a savings or money market account.Please contact your financial institution for more information on transfer limitations on savings accounts.
Easily compare lenders for your school!
Not all lenders make loans for every school. Complete these three simple steps to find the right loan for you:
- 1 Pick Your College
- 2 View Your Options
- 3 Click to Apply
Student Loan Network recommends you consider all financial aid alternatives including grants, scholarships and federal loans (Stafford, PLUS, grad PLUS) prior to applying for private student loans.