Private Student Loan Options
|Option(s)||Benefits and Information|
- Low rates and no origination fees for degree-granting institutions
- Borrow up to 100% of your school certified education costs (Min. $1,000)
- It takes about 15 minutes to apply and get a credit result
1 Competitive rates based on November 11, 2011 review of rates of national competitors.
- Choose your rate type Competitive FIXED and VARIABLE interest rates
- Flexible Repayment Options Immediate, Interest Only and Deferred
- Apply for cosigner release after you make 36 consecutive, on time payments
- Choice of fixed or variable interest rate
- Graduation Reward: 1% principal reduction per loan1
- Applying with a cosigner may increase your chances of getting approved
1 Proof of graduation (certified copy of diploma) must be submitted within 90 days of graduation. 1% principal reduction is based on the fully disbursed loan amount.To receive the reward, no more than one late payment (payment received more than 10 days after due date) is allowed.Certain restrictions and limitations may apply.SunTrust reserves the right to change or discontinue these benefits without notice.This loan program is subject to credit approval and -may not be available in all jurisdictions.
- Choice of fixed or variable interest rates with zero fees
- No payments required while enrolled in school at least half-time
- Apply online or by phone in a few minutes and get an immediate response
- Choose your interest rate option: variable or fixed rate
- No application or origination fees
- 0.50% interest rate reduction with automated payments1
1 If automatic payment is discontinued, you will no longer receive an automatic payment discount. A federal regulation limits the number of transfers that may be made from a savings or money market account.Please contact your financial institution for more information on transfer limitations on savings accounts.
Easily compare lenders for your school!
Not all lenders make loans for every school. Complete these three simple steps to find the right loan for you:
- 1 Pick Your College
- 2 View Your Options
- 3 Click to Apply
Student Loan Network recommends you consider all financial aid alternatives including grants, scholarships and federal loans (Stafford, PLUS, grad PLUS) prior to applying for private student loans.